Monday, May 21

Pertandingan Sry Temasek

Had a long weekend sey this week.. so penat... Sat started work at 0730hrs, hubster fetched me frm werk and we had lunch at Tiong Bahru Plaza, he just got back frm purchasing our tix to penang! yeay!!





my virgin trip there!!! gonna meet his side for the first time.. ;))) so eggcited.. His cousin helding his wedding there..

Aft lunch, we head home to catch a nap before briefing for tmr's dikir competition.. That is one of the event that worn me out also..
Reached there late, thn left as late as midnight... got panda eyes liao..

slept for just a short while and had to bangon and had to siap!! :((( the baju we wearing da mcm baju pekerja cheerz okie.. lolx... so cute.. nk tgk??













cute kanz....???? lolx.. Out of the 17 grps performing.. of course i support the one that's close to me heart.. :))))






my Hub's Dendang Mutiara... although stakat dpt lirik harapan n pencalonan karot terbaik, you guys are still winner in my heart.. <3 <3

Love Sincerely,
Jana Love (Baby)

Location:Kim Tian Pl,,Singapore

No comments: