Sunday, May 13

sunday.....

Haiz... i always told friends "org gile jek working on sunday" and NOW im doing it lol... woke up late this morning.. smlm happy2 gi dating ngn hubster, thn alarm bunyi pon tk dgr... wen to Jcube with him, we become so suaku... actually nt me ar.. its him, nmpk ice ring tros mcm "ey cool shit ek..??" Lol...





thn, tot of having dinner there, bt the crowd was horrendous per... the noise pollution cannot make it siak... so tot of opting to go boon lay nasi lemak *since we are at west area* but kid cant make it.. so we settled to Jurong Point Banquet.. my old playgrnd wen i was in sch.. :))) the food choices there never disapppoint me.. we had carrot cakes, mushroom omelets.. and had japanese as our main ;)))) went home with a happy tumtum...





now zombi'ing at work, melayn resident2 yg melampau n yg merepekz.. small2 issue pon nk complaint.. geramzzz lucky got this be-bird to hold my coffee and keeps me awake..






on a side note.. Happy mothers day to my gorgeous mummy and mummy in law... love u both...

Love Sincerely,
Jana Love (Baby)

Location:Bedok South Rd,,Singapore

No comments: